Multi-crypto & Multi-tasking Faucet
4.20/5 (1 opinions)
|To Earn||15+ cryptocurrencies such as: BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, XMR, BTG, BSV, RVN, ETN, PLUS1, BTB, WIZ, and more.|
|Tasks||Daily Faucets, PTC Ads, Surveys, Offerwalls, External Faucets, Email Blast Faucets, Geofaucets, Forum Faucets, Bitferno|
|Timer||3 claims per day|
|Cashout Solutions||Crypto Wallet|
|Other Advantages||Promotes new cryptocurrencies|
|You can exchange crypto for your favorite crypto|
What is FreeFaucet.io?
FreeFaucet.io is a multi-coin faucet that offers over 15 claimable cryptocurrencies such as: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin SV, Ravencoin, Electroneum, PlusOneCoin, BitBall, CrowdWiz, and more.
Free registered users can make three claims per day. There are also membership packages available to boost earnings and claims. The Platinum Membership, for example, enables users to make 20 claims per day and get 30x the claim reward. It also provides the member with access to exclusive coins and early access to select coins. Another big draw of membership is it eliminates transaction fees between accounts.
FreeFaucet.io offers several ways to earn cryptocurrency:
– Daily Faucets: There are currently 17 daily faucets available for 17 different currencies.
– PTC (Paid to Click) Advertisements: PTC faucet rewards range from 5 BTC Satoshi for a 5 second visit, to 500 BTC Satoshi for a two minute visit.
– Surveys: Earn up to $14 USD for every survey you complete, paid in your favourite cryptocurrency!
– External Faucets: External Faucets reward users for performing a task on another website. You can earn cryptocurrency for tasks such as signing up to websites, logging in, playing games and more.
– Email Blast Faucets: You subscribe to the FreeFaucet.IO mailing list, receive emails with information about interesting cryptocurrency projects, and receive a cryptocurrency reward for opening them.
– Geofaucets: Earn crypto by visiting real life locations, or whenever someone visits your geofaucet! Geofaucet users visit a geofaucet’s geographical location and scan the QR code on display for a cryptocurrency reward. There are geofaucets all over the world, created by FreeFaucet.IO users.
– Forum Faucets: Users can earn cryptocurrency by creating posts and comments on the FreeFaucet.IO forum.
– Bitferno: Bitferno is a high-powered mining super-computer that automatically airdrops monthly cryptocurrency rewards to FreeFaucet.IO users. Bitferno rewards users based on their activity on FreeFaucet.IO.
Suggested websites in the same category
Some resources (not for free)
♥ How to make passive income from cryptocurrency (I am here to answer any questions you may have about crypto and can help you with anything including which crypto’s to invest in (and which ones not to!) and guide you towards a profitable investment strategy.)
♥ How to earn money from cryptocurrency (How to buy and sell cryptocurrency, How to withdraw profits in your bank, How to create a trading account and trade on it, How to read charts to predict the price, What parameters we should see before investing in any coin, …)
♥ Several ways how to making bitcoin on automatic (This eBook I personally wrote has Several Tips to Teaching you How to Earn Bitcoin Fast, Free and On Automatic (Majority are all Free Methods)!)
♥ Become a profitable stock options trader (I will show you how you can double your portfolio using Exclusive strategies I developed after years of Experience in Investment Banks. Beginner? We will start from scratch, I will make from you a professional Trader)
♥ How to make trading a full time income (Whether you are a beginner or have some level of experience in trading crypto, stock market or forex. You won’t need a trading bot or have to pay for trading signals…)
Hosted CMS or Self-Hosted CMS? – A CMS is a software that facilitates creating, editing, organizing, publishing & controlling access to a website using a …